CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Just What I Needed!!

Sometimes life has a way of giving you what you need right when you need it. I was looking on the web tonight for math games and activities that my students could do during math rotations. After 5 minutes on Pinterest (that's a record for me!) I came across Mrs. Clapp's Blog Serenade to Second grade





Yay!!!  I immediately downloaded all of her math games and will put them together this weekend. I mean how totally cute are these game labels, and the organization; I love the simplicity! Nothing too bulky to store and lots of fun options for the kiddos! Thank you Mrs. Clapp for saving me hours of work!

3 comments:

Tina

Just found your blog and am a new follower!

Quench Your First

Ms. Preppy

Thanks for stopping by my blog! And thanks for sharing these and sending me over to Mrs. Clapp's blog! Those games are great!!

Ms. Preppy's Adventures in Primary and Polka Dots

Mrs. McComish

Thank you to both of you! Tina,I'll be stopping your way soon!

Post a Comment