Each student will get to be Monarch of the Week during the school year. The Monarch of the Week has fun activities they get to do each day of their special week.
- Monday- The student brings in pictures that they get to share on the ELMO (document camera) and 3 show and tells to share with the class.
- Tuesday- At the beginning of the year each student made an All About Me poster that they will share on the Tuesday that they are Monarch of the Week. The pictures and poster go on the bulletin board.
- Wednesday- The student's family members or friends come to school to eat lunch with him/her.
- Thursday- The student gets to switch seats so that they can sit by a friend all day.
- Friday- the rest of the class makes the student a special Monarch of the Week book.
- All week- The student is line leader, gives hand sanitizer before lunch, and is the special teacher helper.